We are hiring a VP of Platform Sales
VP of Platform Sales:
SeqOne is a well-funded company developing state-of-the-art genomic analysis tools for clinical applications in the fields of cancer and rare disease. The company’s vision is to develop a genomic analysis software solutions that dramatically reduce the resources needed to provide accurate genomic analysis while accelerating turnaround time. Our aim is to make genetic testing easier and more accessible in order to accelerate the adoption of personalized medicine. SeqOne addresses the operational challenges facing Diagnostic labs in delivering NGS analysis at scale by offering applications to analyze a single-patient or an entire family to diagnose hereditary family disorders or to recommend the best therapeutic options in cancer and other somatic diseases
As the VP of Platform Sales, you will define the international sales and marketing strategy to support the company’s ambitious international growth targets. You will recruit and manage a global sales and marketing team capable of executing your strategy. In close and direct collaboration with the exec team and the board, you will execute on the commercial and marketing plan and provide reporting on progress.
- Build the optimum structure for our business with the best leadership in place
- Drive sales strategy
- Manage and grow existing customers by sustaining revenue growth both in existing franchises and from new application and channels
- Relay market requirements to product owner and provide feedback on product roadmap to ensure platform fit with local market requirements
- Participate in development of sales materials and trainings to ensure optimal effectiveness of sales team
- Implement local marketing including events, seminars, and other local events, working closely with strategy, customer success and technical team
- Manage sales process and provide regular reporting
- Define and structure sales process implementing required tools, such as CRM, where necessary
- Explore and evaluate potential of new markets
- Define international sales team structure and co-manage recruitments working with HR, operations and recruiters as deemed necessary
- Define and participate in onboarding process for new salespeople.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of sales experience across Europe with proven track record of achievement gained in the leading and working on/in similar markets IVD companies, preferably in Genomics
- Must have demonstrated outstanding people leadership capabilities
- Strong vision for the future growth
- Excels in communication up, down and across the to peers in the organization
We are a fast growing, international and start-up based in Montpellier in the south of France. You will be joining a highly collaborative and agile company with a demonstrated track record in delivering best-in-class medical solutions that enjoy significant market traction. We have a work-hard-play-hard approach to challenges in both business and technical arenas. The company recently closed a €20M funding round brining the total funding raised to €25M.